Sunday, December 27, 2009

Done

I had been thinking about blogging for a while. Seemed like an amusing pursuit; a noble hobby. But...I couldn't decide where to start: I didn't have anything terribly exciting to share. I was waiting. Waiting for the perfect blogger inspiration. Waiting...

While I was waiting my husband went and started a blog. My.husband.has.a.blog. I don't think he's ever even read a blog. Blast. He sits behind me now. Chuckling that he has beat me to beginning this much pondered pursuit.

Now the words of someone else's wise old English teacher play over and over in my mind: "Done is better than perfect." Damn right.

It's not perfect. But the first post is done. Take that procrastination.

Now to redeem the aforementioned imperfections I will post charming pictures of the children.


3 comments:

  1. You're right. I can't recall a single blog that I have ever read. Well except my of course (and now yours).

    Your darlying husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, where did Ryan's blog go? I try to click on it, but it says it "blog not found". THWART.

    I like that "Done is better than perfect".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan's blog is now without the dashes.

    toomuchpackaging

    I made him vacate my google space ;) My identity kept coming up and "Silverfox".

    ReplyDelete